Valencia, CA- Trigg Laboratories: (February 3, 2015)—Wet International, makers of Wet Personal Lubricants, beat out some tough competition at the 2015 AVN Award Show, known as the “Oscars” of the adult industry, winning the award for “Best Lubricant Manufacturer.” “We are honored to receive this award at the close of our 25th anniversary,” says Jennifer Martsolf, Vice-President of Marketing. “We take great pride in manufacturing lubricants to the highest industry standards. Wet is extremely grateful to the AVN Adult Expo for recognizing our hard work and continued efforts to make the best lubricant on the market.”
Wet® Brand products, including Wet® personal lubricants and Inttimo by Wet™ aromatherapy massage oils, are widely available and all Wet products manufactured at Trigg Laboratories are tested in compliance with the FDA’s strict Medical Device Quality System Regulations (QSR) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Wet’s most popular products include:
- Wet® Nuru™ Erotic Body-On-Body Massage Kit making it easy for everyone to discover Nuru massage, an ancient Japanese form of erotic massage, wrapped up in a beautiful gift box complete with a concentrated massage gel, a protective sheet and an instructional DVD.
- Wet® wOw™ Clitoral Arousal Gel which is scientifically formulated to stimulate a woman’s most sensitive spot and heighten sexual pleasure. This thick water-based gel provides deep penetrating, warming and tingling sensations.
- Wet® Uranus™ available in both water-based and silicone based formulas so you can pick your pleasure to Boldly Go To The Unexplored™.
- Wet® Fun Flavors® in delicious, sugar-free flavors like Watermelon Blast™ and Popp’N Cherry™. They are clear, colorless, non-staining, kosher and latex friendly and they are sure to make you feel the heat between your sheets.
- Inttimo’s Invigorate Aromatherapy Bath & Massage Oil is reminiscent of the ancient healing art of Aromatherapy. The silky blend of seven vitamin- enriched natural oils leaves the skin irresistibly soft and helps balance the mind, body and spirit.
Michael Trigg, founder and CEO of Trigg Laboratories, opened its doors in 1989 in a 1000-square-foot facility and has experienced double-digit growth year after year. Trigg is now headquartered in a 52,000-square-foot FDA-inspected medical device manufacturing facility in Valencia, California, and produces 50-plus formulas with distribution in 62 countries.
MEDIA CONTACT: Dara Shlifka
We are extremely happy that AVN Recognizes WET as 2015 Best Lubricant Manufacturer. To view all the winners of the 2015 AVN Awards, please visit: AVN Announces the Winners of the 2015 AVN Awards