Doctor Recommended Over-the-Counter
Solution for Personal Dryness
Great for massage, foreplay and intercourse, Wet® Platinum® Premium Concentrated Lubricant Serum™ is doctor recommended for temporary relief of personal dryness associated with low estrogen levels, menopause, childbirth, side effects of medications, cancer treatments, diabetes, dyspareunia, vaginismus, and lack of adequate foreplay. Other formulas are watered down, literally, causing them to dry out and become sticky. Wet® Platinum® Premium Concentrated Lubricant Serum™ stays silky smooth without having to reapply. It may be used as or in conjunction with a daily vaginal moisturizer.
- Trusted for over 25 years
- FDA accepted medical device
- Guaranteed never sticky
- Ultra long lasting
- Non-irritating: hypoallergenic
- No sugar, glycerin, glycols, or hormones
- No parabens or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives such as Polyquaternium-15 , DHEA and Urea
- Condom compatible
- Neutral pH
- Made in the U.S.A.
Did You Know?
Wet® Platinum® Premium Concentrated Lubricant Serum™ was found to be one of the safest lubricants in terms of the toxicity tested.
According to a study by the University of Pittsburgh and Magee Women’s Research Institute for the Microbicide Trials Network, in collaboration with International Rectal Microbicides Advocates (IRMA), it was concluded that hyperosmolar water-based lubricants caused the most damage to the epithelium in the vagina. Of the lubricants tested, Wet Platinum was shown to be one of the least harmful to epithelial tissue*.
*Other lubricants tested included Astroglide®, Elbow Grease®, Good Clean Love®, ID Glide®, KY® Jelly, Slippery Stuff®, Sliquid® Organic, PRÉ®, Replens®, and Gynol II®. **PRE® and Good Clean Love® were also found to have no cellular toxicity. Charlene S. Dezzutti, Elizabeth R. Brown, Bernard Moncla, Julie Russo, Marilyn Cost, Lin Wang, Kevin Uranker, Ratiya P. Kunjara Na Ayudhya, Kara Pryke, Jim Pickett, Marc-André LeBlanc, Lisa C. Rohan (2012) Is Wetter Better? An Evaluation of Over-the-Counter Personal Lubricants for Safety and Anti-HIV-1 Activity [Research Article] PLOS ONE 10.1371/journal.pone.0048328
- “My patients LOVE these products. I have been recommending the silicone based lubricant to a lot of our patients, especially our post-menopausal patients who are now suddenly having pain with intercourse.”Anita Saha, M.D.
- “Patients are happy with your products and I’ve told them they can find it at any of the major pharmacies.”Iliana Robinson, M.D. Ob/Gyn
- “I LOVE your products, and they are #1 on my list of recommended personal lubricants for my patients (as well as #1 off the shelf at home, but that is another matter). A major part of my practice involves sexual medicine, and I always counsel re: external lubricants. Favorites are your “Wet Original” and “Wet Platinum”. I just bought a bottle of Wet Platinum and have it at my girlfriend’s house.”Michael Goodman, M.D.
- “I prefer the silicone based lubricants for my post-menopausal and breast feeding patients. I end up writing “Wet Platinum” on pieces of paper and send patients off on a search to their local pharmacy!”Stephanie Lee, M.D.
- "Not a day goes by that I do not mention your products. The availability in CVS and Walgreens has certainly helped."Jacob Klein, M.D.
- "I am a menopause practitioner and a fellow of ISSWSH and a member of the International Society of Vulvovaginal diseases and my patients are loving Wet."Robyn Faye, M.D.
- “I’ve recommended Wet to many of my menopausal patients and they love these lubricants. They are so happy to have a non-hormonal alternative for vaginal atrophy symptoms.”Erin Gertz, M.D. Ob/Gyn
- “When my patients simply ask their partner to apply Wet Lubricant, that itself is a positive factor in helping many inhibited couples learn to make love to one another. It gives people permission to be openly sexual and to be "daring". This may be hard to believe, but before anyone is even touched with the gel or they touch another, there is a placebo effect----it actually starts to work in anticipation of it being applied, and also has an effect on couples talking openly about the mechanics of sex and what excites them.”Kenneth M. Pollock, Ph.D.Director, The Sexual Health Practice, New York Medical College
- “Wet Lubricants is a Godsend!”Colleen Swayze, M.D.