Do you Nuru?
Nuru is a style of massage that originated in Japan. It is a sensual massage between partners using full body contact to relax the body and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The massage is done with both partners fully nude, using a thick, ultra slippery massage gel. Wet® Nuru™ Concentrated Massage Gel has moisturizing Aloe Vera, Seaweed and Grapeseed Extracts and soothing Chamomile Flower extract. This formula is designed for long-lasting play. Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel is made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality ingredients.
Pure Water Based
These water-based formulas easily rinse away with warm water. We suggest drying off with a towel to remove most of the gel before showering. It does not get sticky or leave a residue on the skin.
Clear, Odorless, Non-Staining
The massage should be given on top of the plastic Wet® Nuru™ Massage Sheet which allows you to slip and slide over your partner. It also ensures that the gel does not absorb into your sheets. Should you spill some gel on the sheets, don’t worry. It is clear and odorless and it will not stain your sheets. Just wash them as you normally would. Pour the excess gel from the massage sheet into a trash can. Then wipe the sheet dry with a towel.
Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Seaweed Extract & Chamomile Extract
Aloe Vera has been used to hydrate dry skin for centuries. Seaweed extract is said to moisturize as well as tighten the skin. Chamomile extract is added to sooth. This massage will leave your skin incredibly soft and smooth and your body and soul in ecstasy.
Body-on-Body Massage Gel™
Nuru Massage is given by one partner gliding their entire body over the other partner’s body. Wet® Nuru™ Concentrate is very thick and may be used as is or it may be mixed with one part warm water and one part gel so it will be thinner. Warm to desired temperature and apply liberally over both bodies. May be applied over the Wet® Nuru Sheet™ to provide additional glide. Reapply as desired. Easily washes away with warm water.
WARNINGS: Not intended for use as a personal lubricant
How-To Give a Nuru Massage with Wet® Nuru™:
1. Set the mood. It’s up to you. You may wish to lower the lights, light candles, and play music or leave the lights on so you can see every inch of your partner as they massage your body. We suggest playing soft, sensual music to give rhythm to your massage techniques.
2. It is important that you have a slippery surface that will not absorb the Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel. We recommend covering your bed with the Wet® Nuru™ Massage Sheet. You can roll up towels underneath the sheet, along the edges to keep the gel towards the center of the bed. You may also use a blow up mattress as long as it has a slick vinyl surface. You may wish to put a pillow under the sheet where the receiver’s head will be.
3. Mix one part Wet® Nuru® Body-on-Body Massage Gel™ to one part warm water.
4. This is where it gets fun. Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel works best on skin that is wet or damp. Part of this sensual ritual includes bathing or showering each other. Be sure to select a moisturizing soap that you both enjoy. We recommend liquid soaps because they can be poured on and lather nicely. Take your time. Have fun exploring each other’s bodies. A hot shower or bath helps to relax your muscles and prepare for the massage.
5. When you are ready for your massage, you may towel off lightly but do not get completely dry. If you have warmed your gel, you are ready to go. If you are using the concentrate, you can use it directly from the bottle or you can pour it into a bowl and mix it with one part warm water to one part gel.
6. Have the receiver lay down on the slippery surface. The receiver may lay face down or face up. We recommend face up to see what happens next. The giver will then cover his or her body with the Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel. Do this slowly and playfully. This can be extremely erotic for the receiver to watch. (Note: If you are on a surface other than the covered bed, it is best to put down a floor covering. Be extremely careful. It will get slippery.)
7. Once covered in gel, the giver can then ask the receiver to lay face down and pour the remaining gel over the receiver’s body. This should be drizzled slowly and rubbed over every part of the receiver. You may wish to blindfold the receiver to heighten the sensation of the ritual if they wish.
8. As the giver, you can start by spreading the gel across the body with your hands to relax your partner. Then slowly start to use the front of your whole body to massage partner. Use your breasts or chest, pelvis, then the tops of your thighs and shins. You can turn over and use the back of your arms, your buttocks and calves, sliding over the back of your partner’s thighs, buttocks, and back. Practice applying more pressure on one side than the other. Check in with your partner often to be sure you are applying the right amount of pressure to the right areas. A good rule to follow is soft tissue on hard bone and hard bone on soft tissue. In other words, use soft surfaces like the breasts over hard surfaces like the shins and hard surfaces like the forearms over soft surfaces like the buttocks.
9. Ask your partner to turn over and use these same techniques over the front side of the receiver’s body. Feel free to switch roles at any time. This is your ritual. What happens next is up to you…
Wet® Nuru™ Concentrate
DIRECTIONS FOR WET® NURU™ CONCENTRATE: Nuru Massage is given by one partner gliding their entire body over the other partner’s body. You may wish to warm the gel by placing the closed bottle into a bowl of warm water before use. Wet® Nuru™ Concentrate is very thick and may be used as is or it may be mixed with one part warm water and one part gel so it will be thinner and last twice as long as Wet® Nuru™ Original. Warm to desired temperature and apply liberally over both bodies. May be applied over the Wet® Nuru Sheet™ to provide additional glide. Reapply as desired. Easily washes away with warm water.
WARNINGS: Not intended for use as a personal lubricant. Not a contraceptive. Does not contain spermicide. Test small area of skin before use. Should irritation or discomfort occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is removed or broken. Store at controlled room temperature. Very slippery, clean spills immediately and clean body after use to prevent slipping. Do not ingest directly. Bottle may leak if not stored upright. For cosmetic use only.
Original: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Sea Weed) Extract, PEG-90M, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
Concentrated: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Sea Weed) Extract, PEG-90M, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
What is the difference between the Wet® Nuru™ Original and Concentrate?
Nuru Original may be used straight out of the bottle. We recommend using a whole 8.8 bottle per massage. The 38.0 oz bottle accommodates four massages. No mixing necessary. No bowl necessary.
Nuru Concentrate may be diluted with 1:1 solution of warm water or to desired texture. You can mix it to your desired temperature as it may be mixed with warm water, hot water, or cool water if preferred. More economical. Accommodates two massages per 8.8 oz bottle and eight massages per 38.0 oz bottle. You should have the mix prepared in a bowl before the massage begins.
Both formulas contain the same amount of aloe and Seaweed and Chamomile extracts so they both have the same skin conditioning value.
Do I need to use a special sheet with this product?
Yes, It is important to us a Wet® Nuru™ Massage Sheet™ with this product. The massage will not work on bed sheets because sheets will absorb the product and now allow the body to glide easily through position transitions.
Is Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel a personal lubricant?
Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel is intended as a massage lotion for external use only.
Nuru is the way!
I can’t wait to have the opportunity to use this product from Wet! This is going to be slippery fun.