- Take a calm, warm bath and begin with a comforting massage. Inttimo® By Wet™ Aromatherapy Bath & Massage Oil will leave your skin feeling soft, moisturized and sexy.
- Light an aromatherapy candle, slip on sexy lingerie and turn on romantic music.
- Avoid alcohol and large meals late in the evening.
- Many women avoid sex because it hurts. If she is experiencing vaginal dryness, a common symptom of menopause, try Wet® Platinum® Premium Lubricant, a long lasting premium silicone-based lubricant that is guaranteed to never be sticky, and can be used just prior to intercourse to ease penetration and reduce the chances of abrasion. The slippery feeling is erotic and supplements the body’s natural lubrication.
- Strong pelvic floor muscles can improve sexual desire and achievement of a better orgasm
- Instead of being too tired for sex, have sex to get tired
# # #
Mache Seibel, MD is the Editor of My Menopause Magazine in the Apple Newsstand and on Google Play and recipient of the Media Award from the North American Menopause Society. Find more information with his free eBook, Changes During the Change: What to expect and what to do about it.